Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Untold

The Untold

By luvbub_xox - 2 Reviews

Untold

I waited silently, not daring to move, not even to breathe. I crouched behind the door, curling myself into the smallest shape possible, hoping I would not be found, outside, the floorboards groaned in protest as the creature stalked ever closer towards me. I swallowed a huge lump in my throat, which was threatening to choke me. I waited. I could smell the horrid smell of the creature. My eyes stung with fear and the uncertainty of which was yet to come. The creature could not see me but somehow had known my presence, as I knew its. My whole body was trembling. I hated even to even know what it was thinking. I attempted to glance past the door, but failed when a bony hand grabbed my face. I screamed in shock. I was being throne across the room, attacks coming from every side of my delicate body. I heard several cracks from my arms and legs, pain shooting through my spine. My horrid nightmare had come true, being eaten alive. I lay on the floor half conscious sharp stabs of pain shoot up the side of my leg. I pull my self to a sit up position and sit in horror as the creature tears flesh from my calf muscle. I scream and scream. Chocking on my own spew as blood pours everywhere soaked up by my clothes. Things around me start to become fuzzy. My eyes roll back into my head multiple times until I take my last breath. I hit the floor with thud, Blood spraying onto my skin. Faintly I see the figure of the animal bite onto my face. I hear a woman scream. I’ve heard it somewhere before, when I was born.
THERE WILL BE MORE STORIES FROM ME(Aimee) VERY SOON JUST KEEP A LOOK OUT!!!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND PLLEEEAAASSSEEE RATE THIS <3 xx

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
luvbub_xox
luvbub_xox
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Nov, 2009
Genre
Type
Words
313
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
3.0 (2 reviews)
Views
14,820

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.