Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Weasley House
The Weasley House

The Weasley House

lyngbakr82𝕝π•ͺπ•Ÿπ•˜π•“π•’π•œπ•£πŸ πŸš
1 Review

When you see this phrase, I know there’s one place that comes to your mind. The ranks of shoes by the door. The elephants on the shelf in the library. The dishes always multiply. There’s a beautiful little garden outside, with maybe a few gnomes, who knows? You can hear Mom’s crazy laughter all the way upstairs. And there’s never only one basket of laundry. To be honest, this house is a little crazy, with people in it to match. But it’s a good crazy, a beautiful crazy.

A β€œeveryone says happy birthday your own way” crazy.

A β€œcozy hugs even when you don’t need them” crazy.

A β€œstanding outside in the rain” crazy.

A β€œcar rides when the air conditioning is broke but it’s okay” crazy.

A kind of crazy that makes you want to try thumb wars while wearing oven mitts or watch just one more episode even though you have homework you know you need to do. A kind of crazy when you don’t feel nervous about talking at their dinner table half as much as you used to. A kind of crazy when you’re β€œskating” down the hall wearing socks and you try a twirl when you reach the end, and instead of looking at you funny, they just laugh and say, β€œWe’re wearing off on you. You fit right in.”

And I smile back at them, because if there’s any place I want to fit in, it’s this one.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
lyngbakr82
𝕝π•ͺπ•Ÿπ•˜π•“π•’π•œπ•£πŸ πŸš
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Sep, 2021
Words
244
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
627

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.