Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Wind Knew Reviews

8 reviews have given an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 Stars
Quill
Quill gave a rating of 5

Beautiful descriptions. Very nice work.

0
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Thanks for reading!
Author -
IanG
IanG gave a rating of 4

I like your descriptions at the beginning. Its common for authors to change their minds while doing first drafts of stories and good that you're self-critical. Perhaps you could've described the boy's escape in more detail, it would've added excitement, but overall its a good story.

1
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray I'm actually doing some editing on it, so I'll take that into consideration. I feel like with this story I really walk a fine line between vague summarizing and repetitive specificity. Don't wanna mess with that too much.
Author -
Legolas_Greenleaf
πŸ“ π’žπ’½π“Šπ’Έπ“€ πŸ“ gave a rating of 5

I think that the wind is God, the dark is sin, the light is salvation and heaven, the fear is satan, and the people are being lead to salvation. I really love the story! I think you did a good job of describing and telling the story of the people.

0
Adalyne5
Adalyne5 gave a rating of 5

Really impressed with this piece. It kept me moving forward, and gave just enough description that I could use my imagination. Great Job. Would like to see more of your work!

0
gave a rating of 5

NOICE!

0
KylonKaprie
Kaprie Keeling gave a rating of 5

Such a descriptive writer! I'm not in the proper headspace to write a full-fledged review right now, but your writing is beautiful!

1

Please login or register to review this story.