Please register or login to continue

Register Login

THE WOODS of DOOM
THE WOODS of DOOM

THE WOODS of DOOM

herculeshercules
1 Review

It was a very cold, starless night.

A very reckless young man was taking on a very daring, foolhardy challenge. He was going to enter the woods of doom – a place from which no one had ever returned.

So the young man walked into the woods, torch in hand, totally ignorant of what he was getting himself into.

He scoffed ironically, unaware that he wasn’t alone in the woods.

As he stomped on with pride, he started seeing movements among the trees in many directions.

Then there came the ferocious roars, the fiendish shrieks, the hisses and the menacing growls.

The man became very afraid. He gazed around and saw many luminous yellow, reptile-like eyes staring menacingly at him.

His fears rose when he saw what were unmistakeably Velociraptors jump down off branches. Others came out from behind bushes. They continued to roar, shriek, growl and hiss, as they slowly approached the man.

The man began to move quicker, but he stumbled into a hollow. He scrambled to his feet, but there was no chance of escape.

The bird-like monsters entered the hollow and slowly approached their victim, like a swarm of zombies and there was nothing the man could do to stop them.

Finally, the monsters went for the ghastly kill.

Author Notes: I got my idea from The wind in The Willows when mole enters the wild wood, only I decided to write about Velociraptors instead of weasels.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hercules
hercules
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Jun, 2021
Words
212
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
851

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.