Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Thesis Of The Egg Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 Stars
notacheeseumbrella
notacheeseumbrella gave a rating of 5

I completely agree with Aspen-Faye, this story is beautifully written. Even though it is written based on a person, an egg is a great comparison to what you are writing about. It is a beautiful piece and I believe that you should keep writing stories in the future! (Don't mind rude comments, just focus on the good ones and ones that are trying to help you in a nice way.) You have gotten a wonderful message across through an amazing story, keep up the good work!

0
aspen-faye
Aspen-Faye gave a rating of 5

Don't listen to Andy. Hes completely and totally wrong,this has a wonderfully beautiful message to tell and I love how you used an egg as an example super creative and brilliant. Keep on writing and don't let mean and untrue comments make you stop writing!(And I get that i'm 11 and someone who most people would call immature and not the best writer but whatever I love your story!) There should be a 6 star because this one deserves 6 not 5 stars!

1
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) Your immaturity shows like a beacon with some of your comments. The reviews section is NOT the place to criticise the comments of others! It is for you to add your thoughts about the story ONLY. Please ensure that you do so in future!
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 1

Clearly you are not one to take advice as you have previously been told about using numerals in your work...

This piece tries to be clever and inventive but actually ends up being tiresome and repetitive and, to be brutally frank, rather boring. It doesn't really have anything particularly interesting to say which has me wondering what is was you were actually trying to put across?

Sadly this falls in to the category of writing that feels a tad too self-important for its own good to the point that nobody other than the person who wrote it can make head or tail of it... A waste of your talent I'm afraid.

0

Please login or register to review this story.