Please register or login to continue

Register Login

They don't warn you...
They don't warn you...

They don't warn you...

XavionXavion
1 Review

They always warn you about ciggarettes and other drugs, and alcohol, and what can happen once you start. They warn you it can ruin your life. They tell you that once you start it's nearly impossible to stop. They tell you this at a young age.

What they don't warn you about is the cutting, burning, biting, and scratching. And that can be just as addicting, if not more. They don't warn you about that addiction. They only worry about the other kind, but this kind can be just as bad, if not worse. It can be just as dangerous.

Cause once you start, you can't stop. And each time, you do it more. And each time, you do it deeper. It offers an amazing relief. It offers you a sanctuary from your mental pain.

Then it starts to not be enough, and you you turn to ciggeretes. That turns into a relief as well. But once you get used to that, you move to alcohol and weed. But then you get used to that, and you need something harder.

So you turn to Molly and Xanex. And eventually Cocaine and meth. And before you know it, everybody in your life has left and your'e all alone, but you can't stop, because now you need the escape from reality even more.

Ten years go by, and now your'e considered a druggie, and an alcoholic, and mental.

Then you finally get caught, and you get locked up for years. And those years are pure misery, cause you have no escape, and once you get out, you have nobody there for you. So you turn back to the drugs, the alcohol, and the self harm. And then you end up getting locked up, this time even longer.

You never get the help you need, all you get is consequences for trying to cope.

And while they were correct, yes it ruins your life, they should tell you that there is help out there. That you are never alone in that battle. They make it seem as if only crazy people start and get addicted, but the truth is, it can happen to anybody. Not just mentally unstable people.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Xavion
Xavion
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
6 Oct, 2021
Words
366
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
740

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.