Please register or login to continue

Register Login

THEY LEFT
THEY LEFT

THEY LEFT

fiza_mohammadfiza mohammad

You can't stop anyone from leaving. If they are leaving that means they never wanted to stay with you.Don't hurt yourself for someone else, they don't deserve it. I have learnt some big life lessons in which the most important one is to walk alone whether its in a garden or in life, just walk alone.Don't look for someone's hand in a crowd, don't wait for anyone, no one is gonna be with you in your difficult time, no one is gonna hold your hand in darkness whether its your family, your friends, the person you like or the person who likes you. Don't beg someone to stay who don't want to cause that person has already left you mentally and from heart as well. If anyone is with you today, tomorrow they gonna leave you either with some reason or without any. So stop expecting anyone to stay, just stand and walk on your own, you are yourself the strongest person, you can yourself overcome all your obstacles, all problems, every pain. Its gonna be difficult but not impossible, you gonna cry, you gonna suffer, sometimes you gonna hate yourself and sometimes you just gonna be silent but after that you won't expect anything from anyone, you won't need anyone to stay by you side, you won't need them and then you'll love yourself more, you'll find yourself more happier than before. So look for your happiness not in any other person but in your around, within yourself and be yourself the reason for your happiness.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
fiza_mohammad
fiza mohammad
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Mar, 2021
Words
259
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
782

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.