Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Thoughts
Thoughts

Thoughts

JarintasniyaJarintasniya
1 Review

It's raining outside.I am sitting beside the window and looking in the sky and wondering the sky is crying with me.But there is a little difference. The sky is crying openly and I am crying inside. The thoughts in my mind is blowing and it can't take more pressure. But my eyes are dry. There is not even e single drop of water.I am going through with all the experiences that i have faced in my thoughts.

"Jarin?" My mom called me.She came in to my room and asked what was I doing.I made a big smile and told her , " I am enjoying the weather" . She loves me so much. She often says that I am so strong. Maybe I am. Because I was never able to Express my sad moments,cryings to her. It is not like that she will not understand my feelings. But I don't know I just can't Express my sad feelings, thoughts to anyone. I can smile everytime and listen to everyone's problems. But I can't express my thoughts or cry loudly. I wish I able to express my thoughts so easily like my sister. She starts to cry even when she dont find her shoes in front of everyone. I wonder atleast people can understand her. But huhhh (sigh). My emotions,thoughts are within me.I don't even wanna share these with anyone. Sometimes I just can't able to hide all those thoughts. Then I start to write. I write my every thoughts in a paper and tell myself IT IS OK TO BE NOT OK EVERDAY. Life is weird nah? There are so many people but people like us are always hidden. Because they can hide all their pains and make a big smile in front of everyone. The interesting part is I often get compliments for my smile. So I love to SMILE for ME and the people around me.

You know we often think that we have to be positive everytime. But it is ok to be negative sometimes. We are humans and we have to go through with every emotion. So it will be abnormal if we don't be sad sometimes. So IT IS OK BABY. I know you are going through a lot and sometimes wonder when will I get rid of these unsaid thoughts. But trust me YOU ARE STRONG AND ONE DAY YOUR EVERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WILL TURN INTO PEACE. Just don't loose hope. WE ARE JUST SILENTLY FIGHTING AND ONE DAY THESE BATTLE WILL END and WE WILL BE THE WINNERS. I CAN SEE YOU! YOU CAN DO IT BABY. MAKE YOURSELF AND ME PROUD. ILY <3

Let me know if you like this and want me to write more. It is my first writing. So forgive me if I had made any mistake

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Jarintasniya
Jarintasniya
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Feb, 2021
Words
445
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
778

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.