Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Thoughts About Love

Thoughts About Love

By CrystalRose

One

Does love hurt? In the end, someone always does. They either hurt, or they get hurt. It’s one of those inevitable things. Whether it’s fate, or just human nature, I don’t know. All I do know is that, in time, all things heal. It’s Earth’s only constant, time. It will always be there. It hurts to heal, but our bodies were made to be like that. Everything is. If you step on a plant, it heals. If you carve something into a tree, it heals. If you get a paper cut, it heals. They just need time to do so. If you had enough time, you could fix anything.


Two

Is love a game? Do we see it as fun, just something to pass the time? Do we have relationships just to fit in? I think that most “successful relationships” are just based on society’s ideas and beliefs that they are truly happy together. Most relationships that should happen never do, and vice versa. As much as those in these fabricated relationships try, they will eventually end. This is just one of life’s sad truths.


Three

Love. It’s such a simple word, yet it is the, or one of the, most important things in our lives. It causes pain, suffering, and sorrow for numerous people, but it also brings great joy. It can be stressful at times, but almost everything is. To most, love is a bittersweet thing, like a piece of extra dark chocolate. Smooth and sweet, yet all so bitter, and is something to be savored when you have it. If you have too much, though, then you become sick of it, and you take it for granted that it will always be there. But when you want it the most, you realize it’s all gone, and that you’ll have nothing quite like it again.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
CrystalRose
CrystalRose
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
25 Apr, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
318
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,141

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.