Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Three Scary Stories to Tell Your Friends

Three Scary Stories to Tell Your Friends

By Deadlydolly - 2 Reviews

The Pranks
A little girl always pranked her family. She stayed in the bathroom for four hours, pretending she drowned, laying down, with a ketchup smeared knife, and almost giving her Granny a heart attack by dropping onto the floor and pretended going into convulsions. 
One day when the father came home from work he saw her body, with blue lips and a pale face on the floor. "Not now." he said. Then he went to the bathroom. It's been two weeks since she passed away. She choked on an apple, and died.

Julia was a clever girl
Julia was a clever girl. She was around six years old, but she was a smart child. One night she ran into her parent's room, saying she heard a monster. Instead of saying It'll be OK, or rolling their eyes, they jumped out of bed and ran to her room. They checked everywhere someone, or something could hide. Julia realized, she had power. Her parents weren't all knowing and all powerful. So this became a nightly routine. She always came in crying, saying she heard a monster, and they'd always check every place in her room. She'd hide her smile behind her tears. One night, she couldn't take it any more. When Daddy fell while checking a light fixture, she burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" he asked. She giggled,"You. You always believed me." Daddy wasn't angry. He just looked to Mommy, and said,"Once. We didn't believe your brother, once." And Julia, an only child, did not sleep very well that night.

Spades and Clubs
All the spades and all the clubs, come out to play...
All the silly humans run so why do YOU stay?
Don't you know when your with us you simply rot away?
Believe me, believe me, when I say,
SPADES AND CLUBS THEY GOT IT ALL, ALL WE'VE EVER DREAMED,
So many silly people, run, and, scream...
Leave this ruler of them alone, or else you'll wind up dead,
If you mess with her alone,
OFF,WITH YOUR, HEAD...

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Deadlydolly
Deadlydolly
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Nov, 2015
Words
352
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
4.5 (2 reviews)
Views
21,548

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.