Please register or login to continue

Register Login

TITLE IS MY NAME

TITLE IS MY NAME

By SimpleJoy

Of course, We ALL Have our Teen Romance. Mine is a couple years back, and it is horribly wonderful. First, I was asked by a nice, cute, nice-smelling boy, wearing a tux, and of course, asked with flowers in hand. Accepting the flowers, I thought, "He is so cute!" What a relationship... DISASTER. My mother happened to dislike this boy, for a reason, know by only my mother and my boyfriend, (NOW!) I always asked him, but he never wanted to talk about it. It turns out, my mother had this boy, as her boyfriend. Gross. My mother BANNED him from the house, and/or YARD, SLASH STREET. My mother ruined one of, (what could have been) my best relationships. I was popular with a cute guy like him. but one night, I saw him in a car, on the other side of the street. At first, I thought, Of course, HE KNEW I WOULD SEE HIM, AND I COULD COME BE WITH HIM. But wrong was I. He slowly rolled the windows up and kissed my BEST FRIEND! My best friend. Kissing my much loved, boyfriend... kinda. She hurt me so much. I cried myself to sleep. My mother came in, saw I was crying and just said, "Goodnight," I think she knew why I was pouring the tears. ;)
So, the following day, I avoided my 'friend' and she never got the hints to why I was doing so. I decided, she had rights to know. "You kissed my boyfriend!" And knowing the reaction, she said, "Dont talk to me. Or ELSE" And I know what Else is. Its murder. And it has happened. KNIFE IN HAND. Am I alive, or writing from heavan?

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
SimpleJoy
SimpleJoy
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
31 Mar, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
285
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,541

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.