Please register or login to continue

Register Login

To My Best Friend, Adam Penney
To My Best Friend, Adam Penney
This story has some quality issues

To My Best Friend, Adam Penney

Vocaloid_SachikoDeadly Dolly

You always tell me you're feeling so down, and that you have no purpose in this world. Bu you don't know your purpose yet, I don't know mine either. I think I know yours though. Your purpose is to be a good friend. A best friend. I promise you, that I will try my best to help you, but you have to listen to me. I can't even begin to help, if you don't let me try to make you at least a little bit happy. Please, don't kill yourself. It'll hurt everyone. You might not believe me but it will. Me and Alden will be devistated, and Zoe and the girls would miss messing with you. Josh would miss you because you were his friend. Ransom will miss you because you showed him kindness when almost no one else would. Think of Owen for fuck's sake. Do you understand what that would do to him? You'd probably see him sooner than you'd think. Everyone is affected by death Adam. Please for the love of all of the people you care about, don't take your own life. There is no better life. We all just make the same mistakes over and over again, but no one lives long enough to notice the pattern. Don't let that be you. I don't want to see you dead, or even hear you say you wanna kill yourself. I've been where you are. Probably the lowest point in your life and you feel like it's just misery. It really isn't. Some good comes out of all the spite and hate in this god-for-saken life. You came out of it, so did I, and Alden, and Owen. We don't want to see you hurt. Please. Don't end it at only 13 years old. It doesn't get better unless you try to make it better. People care about you, I care about you. Doesn't that meen anything? Please. Don't Kill Yourself.

-Lily Cox リリー

Author Notes: This is a note for my friend Adam. If anyone else feels suicidal, please read this. It could help you. I don't want to see anymore self-inflicted pain or suicides. Please help us stop this fucking mess. Thanks for reading.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Vocaloid_Sachiko
Deadly Dolly
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Dec, 2016
Words
326
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
677

Please login or register to report this story.