Please register or login to continue

Register Login

To My One and Only
To My One and Only

To My One and Only

melissakmelissak

Dear My One and Only,

There are many things to say, but time is too short. Let me begin by saying that I'm telling you the truth. You've always been there for me, and I know you always will. I've stumbled along the way, but with you I'm strong. I'm always here for you no matter what you say because I will always love you till my last day. At first, I was drawn to you because of my friends, and then I thought it was just a friend kinda like. I never realized how much I liked you until I was thinking of you all day long. I always asked where you were and how you were. I was never that way before. The feeling was new, and I was scared at first. I'd never felt like that with others. You opened my eve's and helped me see. You were a light in the darkness and you lead me to the light. This is for you, the one I hold dear, I never gotta tell it to your face. I'm always scared of what you might say. A long time ago you told me you loved me, but I'm not sure of the truth. I'm told to follow my heart, but it leads straight to you. I wanna protect myself by using my head, but I never wanna lose you. I wanna listen to my head, but I listen to my heart. I see you all the time. I feel safe with you near. I'm always here for you, so don't ever disappear. The distance doesn't matter.

Author Notes: I didn't have the guts to give this to the guy I like :( Maybe one day he'll read this and know how I feel, but for now, I'm going to let y'all gives me advice, and possible you can use this yourselves if you want. One day the courage will build, but not now.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
melissak
melissak
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
24 Apr, 2019
Genre
Type
Words
268
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,339

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.