Please register or login to continue

Register Login

To Stop Time.
To Stop Time.

To Stop Time.

Dxvn5Dxvn5

There are rare times in life when time feels like it comes to a stop. Where the world stops moving just for a second, just for you, just for the moment so you can remember it for the rest of your life; when you realise you’re in love with someone, when your first child is born, when you get told a loved one has passed away it’s in these moments where time feels like it comes to a hold just for a moment. Sometimes we want to stop time so tomorrow won’t come, so we don’t have to go home or school or work or anywhere. You want time to stop so you can stay where you are forever, it’s like you don’t exist in between the nanoseconds of time. We want it all to stop; just for a little bit, just for a while and then when time starts again it’ll be like nothing happened. It will all go back to normal. Doesn’t that sound lovely? Doesn’t it sound great? Being utterly free only for a moment. To stop time, to feel free. You need to let yourself go and the second you do; you’ll feel it.

Author Notes: Another short one sorry, I'll write longer ones if you want? Let me know :)
xx

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Dxvn5
Dxvn5
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Feb, 2018
Words
198
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,328

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.