Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me
Touch me, Taste me

Touch me, Taste me

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Lexi’s POV.

I pull my phone out, to check how late I was, when someone came running, and hugged me, lightly.

Tristian Brown, my so called best friend.

‘Hey, you combed your hair this morning?’ He said, surprised. ‘Mum scream at you again?’

‘Ye, that bitch hates everything I do’ I replied, rolling my eyes at him.

Tristian laughed as we walked to class. Girls stare at us. Like always, almost all the Girls in the school are crushing on him, duhh. He’s like one of the sexiest, good looking guys in the school. Cognac brown eyes, warm brown hair roughly slicked back and a perfect body, who wouldn’t find him attractive.

Even his lips are rosy pink, And I though a guy could never be so perfect.

‘Why was she so pissed at you?’ he asked, with his crooked smile, leaving girls dying for him.

‘Dunno, she just hates everything, everyone and especially me.’ I reply. Tristian starts laughing again.

I smile, knowing at least someone enjoys my company. I used to have a huge crush on him back in grade 8 when we first met, I probably would have dated him, but my sister, Ashly liked him too and she still does, and like a normal sister I would have annoyed her and betrayed her, but when my dad left us, she was only 7 and pretty much lost everything she cared about. If only the bitch back at home could treat us like her real daughters, then I would have taken my chances with Tristian, but till then, I’ve treated Ashly like a daughter. After all, we are practically each other’s lives.

Besides I had a boyfriend, and too much experience to realize that they suck, all they want is your body, and here I am again thinking about my ex. Ugh.

‘Why’d you tie it?’ Tristian asks, staring at his feet.

‘Tie what?’ I reply.

‘Your hair, why’d you tie it?’ he says, slightly smiling.

‘cuz I ain’t bothered opening it’

‘now that you’ve combed it, why don’t you open it’

‘why?’

‘cuz, it looks better when its open’ he said going pink. He goes pink all the time, I think its one of his awesome features to look hot. Unfortunately it works.

Tristian’s POV

I pulled the scrunchie out of her chocolate brown hair, as it flowed through my fingers, the softness unbearable. I stared at Lexi at her big bottle green eyes, only to find that she was staring at Mateo Alec, again.

I felt a stab at my heart as I pulled her away from the basketball court.

‘again?’ I said, perplexed.

‘what, he’s pretty’, she replied smirking.

Another knife sliced at my heart, but I didn’t show it.

‘He’s a fucking player, and didn’t you just have a break-up like a week ago?’ I said

‘That was a month ago, Gale and I are so over, he just wanted to fuck me, something about horny shitt….’ she replied but I cut her mid-sentence.

‘and what, now you want to make Gale jealous?’ I reply

‘Noooo, yesss, maybe…look, I’m not only looking at Mateo cuz I wanna make that motherfu*ker jealous. Hes kinda cute, and we already speak on chat, so….’

‘do you like him?’ I asked

Lexi was silent, as I stared at her silently, her green eyes glistening in the sunlight, rosy checks glowing brighter and her light freckles making her even cuter, as she bit her dark pink lips.

How could someone be so perfect?

Author Notes: Tell me what you think, its probs real bad, honest suggestions.
And if i can change anything plz let me know.
But this is just the beginning, should I write more?

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
21 Apr, 2020
Words
599
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
899

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.