Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#10
Touch me, Taste me#10

Touch me, Taste me#10

ask_againask_again
2 Reviews

Lexi’s POV

I tried to part out of his grip. He pulled me in again, but I pushed his hand off and started crying.

I lightly pushed myself away from his chest, and started walking away, as I held myself. It was freezing. The school was empty and dull. I heard Tristian walk after me, groaning but still calling my name.

‘I just think what happened in the kitchen will always be in my heart.’

‘I love you Lexi, I always have, since eighth grade’.

Now it made sense, why he wasn’t denying that he tried to kiss me. Why did this have to happen to me? Why couldn’t he love Ashly? Why did I kiss him? What will happen if I fall in love with him again? How will I control my emotions? Eighth grade! Why hadn’t he told me before?

‘LEXI, PLEASE HAVE MERCY’ he yelled after me. I took the next turn trying to reach the exit of school. The sun was almost down. It had also started to rain, very lightly, but it was slowly getting harder.

I could hear Tristian moaning and following me, each groan he made, made me slow down. Until I couldn’t take it anymore. I stopped, in front of the lawn next to the computer lab.

Before I could turn, he hugged me from the back, slowly moving his hands up towards my neck. I put my head back and felt the rain on my face. His nose brushing against my neck, as he slowly brought his lips to my jaw.

It felt like a dying rose suddenly bloomed inside me, brought back to life. Ugh why did horrible things feel so good? The rain had gotten faster.

I separated us, shrugging his arms off me.

He clutched his stomach in pain, trying to resist. But fell to the floor.

I bent down, hesitating. Tristian was groaning on the grass. He wiggled to the side of the computer lab, and tried to sit up. But only made it half way.

I lifted his shirt up sitting beside him. He shook his head, refusing to lift it.

‘Tristian’ I hissed. When I removed the buttons, exposing his torso. A sudden feeling of desire raced through my body. I wanted to touch him so bad.

There were three big bruises. Purplish-yellow. I traced the lines of his abs, the rain falling hard. His wet body, even more tempting.

‘I have my car, in the parking lot, the keys are in my bag’. He moaned. He reached for his bag, but groaned again.

So instead I reached over his torso towards his bag. But the rain made the grass slippery and I fell on his chest. My face right next to his neck, my body on his.

But he didn’t groan. He put his hand on my head, the other on my hip. He looked at me…we stared at each other for a while.

‘How do I get myself into these situations?,’ I whispered in his ear.

‘Kiss me’ he whispered back. ‘Just kiss me’.

I moved my face onto his, my nose against his. We stayed still for a while. Brushing our noses against each other’s….

Author Notes: I really need the ship names, ya'll. need to ship people.
Thankyou fro staying with lexi till here.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
25 Apr, 2020
Words
536
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
825

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.