Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#11
Touch me, Taste me#11

Touch me, Taste me#11

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Lexi’s POV

Until Tristian moved his head closer, but as he did, I got off him. Grabbed his bag and started to help him up.

‘Lexi!’ he moaned.

No, I wasn’t doing it again, I wasn’t going to betray Ashly.

‘There are cameras’ I whispered as I tried to help him up and we started walking toward the carpark. Stupid excuse. He didn’t argue. But looked hurt deeply.

We got to his red Bugatti Chiron as I helped him sit and went to the driver’s seat.

Tristian’s POV

She was soaking, just for me. Her school uniform was drenched, stuck on her body. I could see everything from her neck to her belly button. I wanted to lock us in a room, as I cuddled her in bed. Tangled and she would bite my lips. I’d fu*k her so good. But instead I was sitting in the passenger’s seat, hopeless, waiting till she dropped me home. And my older brother took it from there.

She looked so sexy. I was horny as shitt.

After a while I realized I was staring at her the whole time. She blushed, it was adorable.

‘You wanna kiss me don’t you?’ I said gushing, but really I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to sleep with her.

‘You can close the buttons of your shirt now’ she said, still blushing a deep red. I smiled. She was playing with my heart, and I wanted her in my arms.

‘Why? Don’t you like my chest?’ I replied.

‘What, no, that not why, you might catch a cold’ she said. But I wasn’t falling for it, she was attracted and I could tell.

‘I won’t, cuz when I’m with you, all the bad things go away.’

She blushed. ‘Your bruises don’t hurt? She asked

‘I told you, pain goes away. And if you kissed me, I’d heal faster.’

‘I told you you’re a flirt’

‘I guess I am a flirt, a flirt who’s madly insane about you.’

‘Are you gonna stop staring’, she said trying to change the topic.

‘Nope, I can see everything. You’re sexy.’ I said gushing. She blushed the hell out of herself. That made me smile, again.

‘Tristian, please don’t flirt with me’ she said. Her face dropping.

I pulled the umbrella from under my chair. We were close to my house.

‘Look, no one’s home, and I probably won’t be able to take care of myself, so I was thinking…’but she cut me off and stopped the car.

‘Tris, for real, you did not just ask me that’ she replied staring at my chest and then back at me.

I realized we had arrived. It was still raining, I got out of the car and opened the umbrella. Lexi came out from the other side, starting to soak again.

‘You could at least wait for my brother, he can drop you home. I don’t think the rains going to rest for the night.’

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
25 Apr, 2020
Words
502
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
777

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.