Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#13
Touch me, Taste me#13

Touch me, Taste me#13

ask_againask_again
2 Reviews

Tristian’s POV:

She bit her lip, light blood oozed out as she wiped it away with her palm.

‘It’s Ashly’ she said.

Confused I asked, ‘Why are you afraid of Ashly?’

‘Because’

‘Because what?’

She paused for a while and looked at me deep.

‘Do you think I’m pretty?’

‘No’

‘Do you want to be with me forever?’

‘No’

‘Do you even like me?’

‘No’

‘Would you cry if I walked away?’

‘No’

Lexi smiled at what I said, I held her face in my hands and moved her closer towards mine.

‘You’re not pretty... you're beautiful, I don’t want to be with you forever... I need to be with you forever, I don’t like you... I love you, I wouldn’t cry if you walked away... I would die if you walked away, Just stay with me’ I said.

Lexi cringed, and tried to separate us, she pushed on my chest as I gently let her go.

She walked up to the window, looking outside. I went and stood beside her.

Startled she jumped as I caught her in my grasp.

As I leaned on top of her, I pushed a strand of hair away and pinned her against the wall. Staring deep I in her eyes I smiled as she started to blush.

I slowly moved my hand up toward her robe’s belt. Forehead against forehead, nose against her nose as I pulled her tighter. She lifted her head as I slowly kissed her neck, climbing higher towards her mouth. Chin towards her cheek. She fidgeted under my grasp. But I wasn’t going to give up, not that easily.

I whispered in her ear, ‘I love you, please don’t hurt me!’

Slowly I let her go, why did I care about her so much?

‘You have to understand tris, its just not possible’ she said.

I tried to remain calm.

‘why? Why is it not possible?’ I asked

‘because the same way you like me others like you’

‘I don’t get it?’

The same way you want to be with me, others want to be with you.

‘Who cares what they think, they will get over it’ I said as I slowly walked up toward her.

‘Tris but Ashly she..’

‘What about her?’ I asked slowly.

‘she likes you’ Lexi whispered. ‘And I’ve promised her that I would ship you guys together….I’m sorry’

I was right infront of lexi, about to shut her up and just kiss her, before she said her sister liked me. I held Lexi in my arms, her Robe was slightly falling off, but still covered her. I looked down waiting for it as I tried to think about if I should kiss her.

Lexi’s eyes were closed, she was silent when Aiden walked in on us.

Confused and annoyed I sat on the floor trying to think

(Aiden is Tristian’s older brother.)

Author Notes: Shoutout to SJD for sticking by lexi throught these series!! Thank you!
Tell me who ya'll ship Fam!
srry for not releasing earliar!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
28 Apr, 2020
Words
490
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
724

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.