Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#14
Touch me, Taste me#14

Touch me, Taste me#14

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Lexi’s POV

‘Ooops, I hope I didn’t interrupt in anything important.’ Aiden said smiling. ‘Real sorry little bro.’

Aiden stared directly at me, hard and confused. At first I thought he was being rude, later I realized that the robe had slipped open slightly from the front.

I found myself in the car, with my school shirt and skirt, they were still a bit wet, but not as bad as before. It was a silent ride with Aiden. None of us said anything, but my heart was beating like crazy.

HE WAS SOOO HOT!

I couldn’t help glancing at him. His white college shirt that pressed against his muscles made me sweaty.

When we arrived at home, I closed the door to his SUV, the window was pulled down as rested my arms on the frame.

‘Thank you, for dropping me off’ I said.

‘Ehh, it’s the least I can do, you helped my little bro get home, so I pretty much owed you’ he said looking ahead.

I was about to walk away when he said ‘Lexi? Was it?’

‘Ye’

‘Do you know how he got into that fight?’

‘Umm, I really gotta go’ I said before he asked my anything else.

I pushed opened the door of the house ran upstairs and changed into my sweat shirt and shorts. Brushed my hair, when I realized there was complete silence.

I slowly walked downstairs and into the lounge. Silence.

‘HELOOOOO’ I yelled

‘Mom? Ashly?’

No response.

I walked slowly around the room when I stepped on something, it pricked me and blood oozed out. I pulled my sock off and found that the flowers Tris had given to me, when I had given to Ashly were on the floor.

Then it struck me. ‘The note’.

I searched in the flowers when something caught the corner of my eye.

I picked it up. It was a faded tea color with golden embroidery on the sides and it said:

Dear Lexi

I really hope you find this, the truth is I can’t stand you with Mateo and I really like like you.

What I mean to say is that I love you Lexi. Day and night your image runs through my thoughts, and If you were to date Mateo I’d never forgive myself. I’m pretty much hopeless and worthless because I’ve liked you since grade 8, I couldn’t give up on you. You laughed and made me blush. In math’s I doodled your name on my textbook and the teacher got really mad. I guess he doesn’t like it when a guy loves someone too much. I’ve never really felt like this for any other girl, and I know that it’s really special, because what would be more special than you?

I love you, Tris.

SHITT, SHITT, SHITT, SHITT, SHITT!!! Ashly’s gonna murder me.

I walked to the kitchen to get a band aid for my foot. They were on top of the fridge. As I pulled one out a yellow slip was stuck on the fridge.

‘I never thought it would come this far Lexi Freya. You no longer have a sister and you will not see her again. For trust is something that shouldn’t be Brocken. Tell mom I loved her, because I will be with papa, Follow his footsteps and find him! – Ashly.

Author Notes: HEHEHEHEHE!
Srry for the suspense, wait till tmrrw!!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
28 Apr, 2020
Words
559
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
896

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.