Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#15
Touch me, Taste me#15

Touch me, Taste me#15

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Lexi’s POV

I ran upstairs to get dressed and say a straight line of clothes on the floor towards mom’s room. How could she be making out with another guy at this time?

I ignored the clothes and ran to my room. Put on a black hoodie, denim shorts and sneakers. I ran outside and realized I had to think.

Follow in dads footsteps – but dads dead? Be with papa? She wanted to find Papa? She wanted to die to be with him! She was gonna commit suicide! But where and how? How did dad commit suicide? By jumping off his favorite bridge. But that was miles away! How was I going to get there? The bus stop.

I ran, across the woods toward the bus stop, it was my shortcut to go to school. The cold night breeze lifted my hood off my head, my hair exposed to the air. Cold and frightened I ran. She couldn’t leave me, I’d have no family?

Someone was in the woods and started running after me. His long dark figure running fast and smoothly. Now I didn’t know if I was running from him, with him or to the bus stop?

I turned back to see a glimpse of his face, but then almost tripped over a log on the floor. Now I was even slower than before. Before I knew it he jumped on to me, pinning me on the ground. Tangled in each other. His face deep in my neck.

‘SHHHHHH’ He whispered.

His weight heavy on me, I gasped for air, breathing hard.

‘Who’s following you?’ he asked

Pressing me against the floor, his weight killing me. I felt light headed.

He pushed himself off me realizing that I was hurt. But still had his arms around me, legs next to mine on the ground, resting on his elbows. Our faces were just centimeters away. I realized that he was actually pretty cute. Slender body, tight jaw line, broad shoulders and muscles. he wore a hood and baggy jeans.

‘By you’ I said

‘Besides me’ he laughed.

‘Nobody besides you’ I said still confused. I could feel him breathing on my face. His electric blue eyes held sympathy.

‘oh, shitt, so you though I was..’ he started.

‘ye, you were following me’ I said

‘Sorry, did I scare you?’ he said apologetically.

‘nah, I was randomly chased in the woods by a guy I totally know and I wouldn’t be scared!’

He laughed, looked at me for a while and got up, then offered a hand to me to get up. I hadn’t realized what position we had been in and blushed.

‘I’m sorry. I thought someone was chasing you and I wanted to help, really I didn’t mean to startle you’ he said.

‘Ye I believe you’ I confessed dusting of everything.

‘You’ve got a bit of…’he said pointing at my cheek. ‘You might want to..um…’

I tried to locate the spot he had pointed, but failed.

He rubbed his thumb against my cheek and smiled. It was absolutely adorable! He kept his hand there for a while then kissed my check ever so lightly

‘Your Lexi, ye?’ he said.

Blushing I nodded.

‘Mateo’s ex!’ he claimed.

‘You were cheating on him or something’, he said.

‘Look, I’d love to hang around and chat all day, but my sisters about to commit suicide’ I said and ran in the direction of the bus stop. He ran next to me, catching up.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
28 Apr, 2020
Words
592
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
897

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.