Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#16
Touch me, Taste me#16

Touch me, Taste me#16

ask_againask_again
2 Reviews

Lexi's POV

‘Woah, you have a lot of drama in your life, first guys, then boyfriends, then sisters.’ He babbled. ‘But it makes sense too, I mean compared to how you look’

Surprised by what he said I continued running and sat on the stop waiting for the bus. He came and stood next to me, hands in his pockets.

He had a Mohawk, Platinum blonde with light blue tips, black highlights. It suited him.

The bus came and I climbed up to tap my phone. Shitt, I forgot it! I climbed back out and saw the guy smiling, nodding his head.

I found myself on the back of the bus next to him.

‘Whats your name?’ I asked ‘ I mean you paid for my ticket and I don’t even know your name!’ I exclaimed.

‘Vlad’ he said, grinning.

‘Vlad Persephone?’ I asked.

‘YE’ he laughed.

I remember him, he was the guy who kissed my hand when I was dating Mateo.

‘So, how come you and Mateo had such an instant breakup?’ he asked casually.

‘We didn’t, that is, I never really broke up as in b.r.o.k.e up with him’ he just parted for a while.’

When the buss finally stopped at FullowDry crescent, I ran and sprinted towards the bridge. I got to the edge of the bridge expecting Ashly not to be there or about to jump off, instead she was standing next to a man, dark brown coat and shaggy bangs.

He looked like me! Well in boy version, but everything else looked similar! Vlad nudged my shoulder. I jumped. Startled I looked at him.

‘Well, I think you’ve found what you were looking for’ he said smiled.

‘ye, thanks again for the bus ride’

‘Don’t sweat it, its chill’ he replied talking my hand in his, kissed it gently, patted my shoulder and left. Walking into the distance.

I will never understand the ways of men.

I dragged my feet on the wet bridge toward them. My sister was mumbling something and the man was agreeing. Then they laughed.

As I came closer the sensed my presence and Ashly was about to attack but the man grabbed her hands and pulled her a way.

‘Is this your secret boyfriend?’ I asked Ashly, stiff tone.

The man stepped forward, ‘Im your dad sweetie’ he said, smiling.

I looked up at him, no wonder he looked so familiar.

‘OMG, dad, I thought you were dead, and you – I pointed at Ashly – you said you were gonna commit suicide, you knew he lived and you didn’t tell me?’ I said confused.

‘I said I was following dad’s footsteps, gone to find him and live with him because I don’t want to see your face. I don’t understand what Tristian even see’s in you’ she whined.

‘Excuse me!’ I said, ‘We will see who can kiss Tristian first, then the other sister can move on and fall for someone else, you ungrateful child’.

Dad tried to stop me as I stormed off yelling at me to please come back, but I was headed home. I was going to make a difference.

I was going to kiss Tristian and I’d make sure I’d record it, I’d make sure I’d Kiss him such a way, that Ashly gets herself a life and realizes that I am capable of being loved. Tears rushed to my eyes.

It couldn’t be hard to kiss Tris. Could it?

Author Notes: Ok, we are getting there.
Let the drama begin!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
29 Apr, 2020
Words
587
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
875

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.