Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#17
Touch me, Taste me#17

Touch me, Taste me#17

ask_againask_again
3 Reviews

Lexi’s POV

Today was the day, I could feel it in my bones as I got ready for school. Me and Ashly had made the bet harder by making sure Tristian was the one who kissed us, not us leaning in to kiss him. Then we had to bring him home, but he was supposed to offer it. On top of everything, Ashly said she wanted proof on a camera. I had gotton two tiny recording chips that people put on cats and given one to each of us.

Piece of cake, all I had to do was flirt a little, it wouldn’t hurt –

Tristian’s POV

She walked into the ground, beautiful then ever as I got hit with the basketball. I grabbed it rubbed my swollen head ad took a corner shot. It went in! Everyone cheered and the guys ran up to me, started punching. I saw Lexi out of the corner of my eye, smiling in satisfaction. That made me happy and relieved, she wasn’t mad about last night.

I walked up to her, pushing my fingers through my bangs, smiling. But before I could say anything Ashly dragged me to the tuck shop, and she begged to buy chocolate.

I didn’t want to be rude so I got her a block. And got a Cadbury block for myself.

‘You, could share with me’ she said smirking.

‘I gotta get back to Lexi, she looks bored’.

When I finally started making my way to Lexi, she walked ahead of me expecting me to catch up. I ran to her and grabbed her from the back, lifting her of the floor. Then I set her down and she started laughing. She couldn’t stop.

We went to our favorite spot, behind the girls bathrooms. And sat on the small bench on the side. Shaking I put my hand around her.

‘I got you something’ I said, enlightening her mood.

‘Really? Whats that?’ she replied.

‘It’s a small gift, that I thought you deserve’ I said pulling out the chocolate bar. She smiled accepted my gift and said thanks.

‘Well aren’t you gonna share it with me?’ I asked,

She stared blankly for a while, then started hectically opening the wrapper.

She took a bit and offered me some. I stared at her gorgeous eyes as I bit into the chocolate.

We ate for a tiny while, staring at each other, I felt a tingly sensation rise in my stomach. There were two chunks left in the bar.

I put one side into my mouth. I wasn’t expecting her to bite it off and kiss me. But she chewed. She sucked at the chocolate, as our mouths came closer.

I was making it harder for her, I should stop. But I couldn’t.

The two pieces broke apart and both Lexi and I sucked it into our mouths. We stared at each other for a while.

I couldn’t help it, I had to kiss her, or I would do insane!

Author Notes: Tell me who you want to see together???

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
29 Apr, 2020
Words
501
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (3 reviews)
Views
1,239

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.