Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#18
Touch me, Taste me#18

Touch me, Taste me#18

ask_againask_again
3 Reviews

read em all fam!!

Tristian’s POV

I slowly put my hand on her back and pulled her towards me. The only thing that I could hear was her silent breathing and the noise of the water tank bubbling. After all, we were in a place, private and perfect, the fence covering us from the rest of the school. Only because this area was out of bounds. I pulled her on top of me. She sat, each leg on one side. Her hands on my chest, I could tell both of us were trying to stop ourselves.

I gently leaned in and slowly kissed her neck, making my way to her mouth. Chin. Cheek. Then full on the mouth. Hard.

We got up and I pushed her against the wall. Pinning her under my body. Her breathing was heavy, but I didn’t stop.

I kissed her again and again. I couldn’t stop myself. She had her arms around my neck. I slowly brought my hand down to her heart, unbuttoned her top button and started playing with her bra strap.

She hesitated but pulled me closer, tighter as she slowly opened all my buttons. I brought my hands down to her waist, at the hem of her tucked shirt and pulled it out. Stuffing my hands in her shirt. She smiled as I went to her neck, and started making my way down.

We should stop. But I couldn’t. The sudden image of how depressed and lonely Lexi felt because of her sister. How much she cared for her, how much she wanted me to date her sister struck me sharper than thousands of shards. But that’s what she wanted. The butterflys in my stomach still hadn’t left. The tingly sensation was worth millions. But it was different now. I knew what she wanted. I knew who she was afraid of. I knew she loved her sister and wanted her to be happy.

The bell rang for class as I moved away from lexi, still holding her tight under my pressure. I gently rubbed my fingers across her back. She giggled as he traced my chest tattoo.

But I told myself, no. she will have regret after you finish making out. I cupped her head in my hands and kissed her. Gently, slowly. Again and again. She was a mess. Her shoulder bare and shirt messed up. I tucked her shirt in and buttoned it, fixing her strap. I smiled and grabbed my bag to go to class.

‘Tris’ she said.

I turned around staring at her body – it would feel so nice against mine – I thought.

‘Your buttons are open’ she said. Giggling.

Author Notes: Does anyone ship Vlad?
Shout out to Hellostranger for sticking with lexi from the very begining!!!!
Happy corn teen!

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
30 Apr, 2020
Words
443
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (3 reviews)
Views
1,113

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.