Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#19
Touch me, Taste me#19

Touch me, Taste me#19

ask_againask_again
2 Reviews

Lexi’s POV

He walked towards me.

‘Why don’t you button them’ he said.

I could help think how easy this was. Hopefully he would come home with me.
I started buttoning his shirt and when I finished, I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me. Peaked him on the cheek and walked to English class.

I had barely walked away when someone slightly tickled me – I laughed. Then shoulder bumped me and walked with me to class. Vlad Persephone.

‘hey’ he said, still laughing.

‘hi’, I could feel myself shaking.

‘English?’

‘ye, you too, right, I’ve seen you at the back somewhere.’

He laughed again, pushing his blue highlights out of his face. His black and blue tips were to die for.

For the first time I noticed his electric blue eyes, just like Mateo’s. They had a sort of shine in them. A sense of wanting, a sense of desire.

We walked together as he hummed something from the tunes on his headphones.

A teacher went past us as he quickly put the headphones down.

‘I never asked why you were in the woods the other day?’ I said

Vlad laughed. ‘I actually ran away – from home that is for a night’ he said.

‘HUH, where did u sleep? And why?’

‘I slept at home, I wasn’t kicked out or anything, I just couldn’t stand my parents…. arguing’ he said looking down on his feet.

I nudged him, ‘hey, it’s alright’ I said.

He smiled. After class, we had a free period to study in the library.

I made my way upstairs and sat in the silent corner trying to find out the difference between Einstein’s equations.

Someone put their hands on my eyes.

‘Boo!’ He said. It was Tristian.

‘Hey’ I said.

‘wat u up to?’

‘just studying’

‘oh, alright’ he said

‘how’d u find me?’

‘I somehow have a free period too’

‘Your wagging aren’t you’

‘well, ye, I had to see you.’ He said.

I blushed.

‘Tris I…’

‘PFFT…stop, I know what ur gonna say. And I totally understand.’

‘Tris i….’

‘lexi, I know ok, I know you love your sister and I know you can’t date me even though I love you. With all my heart’

‘Tris’ I started but he put his hand on my face.

Someone jerked him back.

Vlad was standing there, untidy and messy.

‘Are you trynna annoy the lady mate?’ vlad said.

‘no, he’s my friend.’ I said shoving vlads hand off Tris.

‘can I sit here?’ Vlad asked mostly me.

‘Ye’ I said.

Tris eyed Vlad and arched his eyebrows.

‘Your Tristian aren’t u?’ Vlad said. ‘Lexi’s Bestie.’

I could tell Tris didn’t like being called my friend, and he was silent tring not to punch Vlad in the face.

‘Do you guys still play chess and play with puzzles together?’ Vlad asked.

It was obvious he was trying to tease Tris about only being my friend. Nothing more.

‘Vlad..i think’ I started but before I could continue, Tristian grabbed his books and left.

Vlad looked at me apologizing. ‘I din’t mean too, I thought he would play back with me, ya know, but next time I swear ill try to be nice. Im really srry Lexi.’

Vlads apologetic face reminded me what it really was like to feel bad for someone.

Vlad took my hand in his. ‘He is only your friend? Right?’

Author Notes: Who is better?
Mateo? Vlad? Tristian?
Shoutout to Rosa_0023 for sticking with Lexi from the very beginning!!!
Sorry for not posting!!!!!
Happy corn teen

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
3 May, 2020
Words
587
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
900

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.