Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#22
Touch me, Taste me#22

Touch me, Taste me#22

ask_againask_again

Shocked, I looked at Vlad and smilied, and uneven smile. A smile of uncertainty.

‘So you would date her?’ Ashly repeated

I glared at Ashly.

Vlad gushed, ‘I uhhh’

‘why does your name mean bringer of death?’ Ashly asked.

I motioned her to shut-up.

Vlad laughed ‘I dunno’. He said.

There was silence when we arrived at school. Asly went with her friends leaving me and Vlad at the carpark.

I closed the door and found Vlad right in front of me.

‘Well’ he asked.

He was around arms reach, his muscles tensed, and it felt like the cold had vanished because of his hotness.

‘I admire your kindness towards my sister, but she really can annoy people. Maybe make them say stuff they didn’t exactly want, I understand. Its alright’ I said trying to reassure him as I slowly walked away.

Vlad grabbed my hand and pulled my back. ‘I meant everything, each word I said’ he said smiling, as he moved a strand of hair from my face.

‘You don’t look like her’ he said still holding my arm.

‘I think im like my dad’ I said, staring into his eyes.

Vlad slowly pushed me against his car. Taking my face in his hands. He was warm.

‘Are you dating Tristian?’ He asked hesitating.

‘Im not sure’ I whispered back.

‘until then’ Vlad said and started walking towards assembly hall.

I could breathe. OMG, he’s soo sexy. Either this guy was madly in love with me. Or I wanted him to love me. I couldn’t tell. I rushed after him as we made it to the hall.

The principal Mrs Bethany, made a few announcements, introduced a teacher and wished us luck for the final exams. Then she dismissed us all except our grade. YEAR 12.

‘It is a tradition to have a ball at the end of this autumn season. After all your studies. The theme is 1900’s as we like to celebrate the year the school was built and as a gift from us to you. So dress to impress on a Saturday night week 10. And if there are volunteers for set-up, please fill in the sheets provided on the dashboards – you all are dismissed’ she said.

I walked back with Vlad when I saw Tristian with Ashly. Tristian saw me and ran towards me. Vlad patted my shoulder. ‘I’ll catch up with ya later. Alright.’ He said.

‘Lexi!’ Tristian said, ‘woah, I was trynna find you’

‘Tristian, I, let me explain if we could just’ I said.

‘Lexi, I know, I already know, I know everything and I, I love ou. And a bit too much infact. I sometimes wish I didn’t. You see, lexi, I want you to be happy, and it was really hard but I’m dating your sister!’ he said staring at the ground in misery.

‘What? Why?’ I said.

‘Well I kissed her, she tastes like salt. I just didn’t want you to fight with her, and you always said you can’t because Ashly’s crushing on me so I thought, well if it helped. I really want you to be happy’

I didn’t know what to say, this was so mixed up. I stood there in shock as he leaned in and kissed my cheek. Whispered I love you in my ear and left.

How was I suppose to win the bet with a cute guy, Tristian dating my sister and a ball coming up.

Tris slowly walked away hands in his pockets as I grabbed my head in my hands and tried to think fast.

Author Notes: This is sike!!

Happy corn teen!!!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
3 May, 2020
Words
601
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
538

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.