Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#23
Touch me, Taste me#23

Touch me, Taste me#23

ask_againask_again
3 Reviews

Lexi’s POV

Weeks passed as me and Vlad walked around joking about one thing to another. Tristian joined us as we all became friends. They were all chill. As long as Vlad didn’t flirt and Tris didn’t talk about Ashly. Besides that I was alright with Tris dating my sister, as long as he didn’t show up at our house in the middle of the night. Mateo had tried to start a conversation with me multiple times. But Vlad would always cut in between us and talk about his goofy little sister.

Mateo texted me too, asking if I had decided yet, but everytime I would say not sure. Something was bothering me and I didn’t know what.

I found myself walking to Drama, not that I needed it. When Vlad caught up with me, breathing hard.

‘What ave you been kissing girls?’ I joked with him.

‘No! I was trynna talk to you, but there are so many people.’ He said.

‘Well what do you want to talk about that is so urgent that you won’t go to geography?’ I asked him

We both stopped and looked at each other for a bit, then I looked away but he kept staring. I pushed his head away using my finger when he finally said, ‘I was just wondering if maybe you want to well umm, u see, I was’

‘when was the last time mr Vlad stammered?’ I asked

‘Do you wanna walk to class with me?’ he said blushing red.

I laughed, ‘all that just to walk to class? Mate its definitely something else, spill it’ I said.

‘I don’t wanna push you, but would you like to go to the dance with me?’ he asked still red.

I smiled. Maybe if I went with Vlad, nobody would suspect anything between us. But there was a deep feeling, something telling me: No, please don’t.

‘Sure, I said. I’d love to’ I said.

Vlad gushed and lifted me so that my feet were off the ground ‘ Omg, yess!!’ he said.

He let me down and kissed my hand.

‘im the lucky one. Some girls die over you’ I said.

He pulled my head up. Smillied ‘Nah, im the lucky one, I got someone as pretty as you!’ He said grinning.

I arrived home and realized mom had gone out. But someone was home, besides Ashly. I walked to her room expecting to see some weird guy.

But Tristian was sitting on the bed while Ashly laughed and snuggled closer to him.

I closed the door as carefully as I had opened it. This was too much. WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE DOING?

Author Notes: OK, ill admit it i love adding more drama, sozz

Happy Corn teen!!

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
3 May, 2020
Words
451
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (3 reviews)
Views
975

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.