Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#23
Touch me, Taste me#23

Touch me, Taste me#23

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Mateo’s POV

She sat hands in her gorgeous hair. We had a maths exam, why would she be…unless she had a breakup. And I would be the first to help her.

I walked towards Lexi and pushed her luscious brown hair from her face.

‘hey, you alright?’ I asked

‘I’m fine, great actually’ she said getting up. I stood up and walked with her to math’s.

I remembered the night we spent together and how she was worth so much to me.

Iput my arm around her waist as she tensed.

‘Mateo, please’ she said.

‘please what’ I asked

She looked disturbed. I pulled her aside to the corner and pinned her against the wall like I had done before.

She hesitated as our faces were only centimeters apart. Moving her head from side to side as I moved her chin back towards my face. I wanted to kiss her so bad.

‘Lexi’ I whispered in her ear’ as she moved her head again.

‘Mateo, look, I can’t I really can’t. You’re not the person I love, alright, let me go’ she said.

‘Nah, never. I want to be with you, I want you with me. I. love. You.’ I said.

‘You don’t, I know you don’t. There is a difference between love and lust Mateo, You don’t love me, Your only attracted, and you’re a player’ she said, wiggling out of my grip.

She tried to sprint away, but I grabbed her arms and pulled her back, onto me. Hugging her from the back, slowly I moved my hands up her body towards her neck. Her perfect flat stomach reminded me of the piercing on her belly button when she lay with me in bed the night I had brought her home.

I kissed her neck, hard, like I wanted more. She lay her head back o my shoulder, he hair smelt like dandilions.

‘I do love you, and I will fight, I am a player and I have never felt a deeper connection with anyone, you’ve got me tied around your finger Lexi.’ I whispered in her ear as I bit it.

She tried to shove me off as I let her go, she slowly walked away, I grabbed her arm again, pulled her towards me, tight. Tighter than ever. Her body smooth against my own.

She didn’t shove me off this time, she looked dazzed.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her, but Lexi blocked it with her hand.

‘Mateo, Please, just let me go, I’ll never love you the way you love me. I like someone else.’ She said

‘Are you telling me or trying to convince yourself?’ I asked.

She looked at my chest, as her finger slowly traced a part of my tattoo on my neck.

‘Will you come to the dance with me?’ I asked. Her eyes suddenly back at my own.

Before she could reply, I kissed her. Slow, then fast, until she finally responded. Her arms around my neck as I held her tight.

She pushed my face away from her as I leaned in to kiss her again.

‘I don’t know. I’ll tell you later. But don’t keep your hopes up Mateo’ she said.

She smiled and walked away towards maths.

Author Notes: Do ya'll think Mateo deserves lexi?

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
3 May, 2020
Words
549
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,028

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.