Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#24
Touch me, Taste me#24

Touch me, Taste me#24

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Lexi’s Pov

Mom wasn’t home, I had just seen Ashly snuggle up with Tristian in her room.

I ran downstairs towards the bathroom and puked. EWWWWW. My nose was pink, and my eyes started to sting – Why was I starting to cry.

I heard someone coming downstairs. I guess they heard me vomit. I washed my mouth and dried it with the back of my jumper. Tristan stood in the entrance of the bathroom, confused.

‘You ok?’ he said, stern.

‘why would you care, you should go take Ashy to bed!’ I mumbled mainly to myself.

‘Lexi, what the fu*k, I wasn’t, not like that’ I said annoyed.

‘Tristian, you should be with her, it makes her happy and you happy, so go’ I said but sarcastically.

‘What is your problem Lexi? What is it that you want?’ He said, really annoyed.

‘WELL IF I COME HOME AND SEE MY FRIEND FU*KIN MY SISTER, IMMA HAVE A DAMN REACTION!’ I yelled back.

The anger was boiling inside me.

‘I wasn’t doing anything, we were just lying down, look I even have my clothes on’ he said. Trying to keep his anger to a limit.

‘TRISTIAN, JUST..’ I started but groaned and pushed him aside, storming out of the bathroom. Hot tears were starting to sting my eyes again, but I kept them back.

‘LEXI…..LEXI…WAIT’ He yelled back at me. He grabbed my arm but I pushed him away. I lost my balance and fell on the couch.

Tristian stared at me, his eyes were pink too. ‘I did it for you Lexi, I want you to be happy’ he said.

Ashy came down the stairs and stopped midway. Confused se asked what happened.

‘TO HELL WITH MAKING ME HAPPY – I TRUSTED THE CRAP UTTA MYSELF IN YOU TRIS, AND THIS..HIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?’ I screamed, I had made him angry.

‘WELL THE DAY YOU DECIDE TO STOP FU*KIN VLAD, SNOGGING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM AND LEAVING ME IN SUCH A BIG FU*KIN PIT YOU CAN JUDGE WAT I DO. YEESH – I SWEAR I WAS ONLY TRYNA MAKE YOU HAPPY’ He yelled back at me.

I grabbed my small shawl and put on some sandals slamming the door behind me.

Author Notes: I'm so sorry that i didn't post recently - i've been so busy.
Shout out to Macy for being with Lexi this whole time. XD

Tell me wat you think - who u ship!!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
14 May, 2020
Words
385
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
955

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.