Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#3
Touch me, Taste me#3

Touch me, Taste me#3

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Lexi’s POV

I found myself sitting on my bed. Grey crop top, denim shorts and black socks. Someone knocked loudly on my door and stormed in before I could say enter.

‘I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA TRY AND SHIP US’ Ashley screamed at me. Her face furious, hair open flying everywhere.

‘Hon, I did, and I am…um....love’s not something that you do, it just happens, you can’t control it’, I replied to her.

‘Ok, but then why was he holding you like that?’ she asked still angry.

‘Omg, it’s not like I know, besides he was only trynna shut me up’

‘He was about to tell you that he loves someone, and the way he was acting, I…I….I..think…it’s…you’ she said, going all teary.

I got out of bed and walked towards her. I hugged her and let her sob in my arms.

‘Ashly Freya, he’s my best friend, the first person he would tell who he has a crush on is me, duhh, and he trust me. Now go and wash your face you dumbass.’ I said politely.

As soon as Ashly left my phone started buzzing.

It was Tristian Brown.

Text*

Tristian: Be at your place in a bit

Me: Why?

Tristian: I felt like it

Before I could type anything up, there was a knock downstairs – mums gonna kill me!

I heard the sound of the door open and then close. Then my mom’s fake happy talk. Before I knew it, Tristian was in my room on my bed.

He wore a tight black shirt with ripped jeans.

‘Now will you tell me why you came?’ I asked

‘I wanted to ask if you’re alright’ he replied

‘Why wouldn’t I? And couldn’t you have just asked on text?’

‘ye, I could, but the way Ashly pulled you away and started swearing I was wondering if you were ok?’

‘Ugh, do you want me to bring you something to eat? Cuz that bitch won’t give you anything’

‘Nah, im alright’

‘Shut up, imma get you something’

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and found some coffee on the stove.

But the pot was too hot and I accidently burnt the side of my palm. I shrieked and heard someone rushing down the stairs.

Tristian looked at my hand and ran to get toothpaste. When he came back, he took my hand and applied a decent amount on the burnt area. Silence.

Tristian’s POV.

I looked up at her. Her eyes were teary.

I stopped, we both stared at each other for a while. I got butterflies….my stomach was eating my insides.

I dropped the toothpaste and put my hand on her hip then smiled. I leaned in until our noses were touching. I could feel her breathing lightly as she put her not-burnt-hand on my chest.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer…

Author Notes: Ok, so im thinking of adding a little twist!
Tell me what you think, and if i should change something.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
22 Apr, 2020
Words
493
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
875

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.