Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#4
Touch me, Taste me#4

Touch me, Taste me#4

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Tristians POV

Our lips were just about to meet, when she pushed me off her.

Then she ran after her sister Ashly who had just ran upstairs.

I followed after them, but they had locked the door.

‘lexi open up, ya’ll ok?’

‘leave, please just leave’

‘lexi im sorry, please, i…I couldn’t hel…’

‘TRISTIAN, not now, I told you to get lost!!!’ she screamed back at me.

Lexi’s POV

Ashly pushed me out of her room. Tristian had already left. I started walking back towards my room as my mom screamed at me some more. It was obvious she was drunk. I sat on the side of the room, grabbed my head and panicked!!

Did he try to kiss me?

What did Ashly see?

What will I say to him tomorrow?

What will happen to Ashly?

All these questions are burning inside me, when my phone buzzed. Mateo Alec was texting me.

I took a deep breath and read the text.

Mateo: watcha up to?

Me: nothing much, wbu?

Mateo: Are you alone, cuz I wanted to call.

Me: ye

I felt myself burning all over, I started shaking. He. Wanted. To. Talk. To. Me!

Before I knew it, my phone rang. I took a deep breath and picked it up.

Me: Hey

Mateo: Hey, I was bored. So I thought I’d call someone hot.

Me: You think im hot?

Mateo: Hell ye, don’t get me started, hot stuff.

Me: gee, thanks.

Mateo: so I was wondering, anyone at home?

Me: oh, you can’t come over, sorry.

Mateo: huh, too bad, I wanted to see you.

Me: Haven’t you seen me enough at school?

Mateo: Nah, too beautiful to see enough of you.

Me: ok….

Mateo: hey, I wanted to give you something, maybe at school since you’re not free tonight?

Me: uhh, ok, ye.

Mateo: also, are you dating that Tristian guy?

Me: No, no, we’re just friends.

Mateo: cool, I’ll see you tomorrow, k?

Me: ye, cya.

AT SCHOOL

Tristian didn’t come to school, neither did Ashly, but that didn’t stop me.

I hung out with Mateo Alec, we laughed and he introduced me to his crew. This really hot guy smiled and kissed my hand.

‘Beautiful’ he said. ‘It’s Vlad, Vlad Persephone. Hook me up’, he said laughing.

After school, Mateo started to walk me home.

‘I know I’m going fast, but every time I look at you, I lose my breath. Those eyes, and your hair, ughh, you’re so perfect’, Mateo said gushing.

He slowly grabbed my hand.

‘I bet you say that to all the girls’ I said smiling.

He laughed, ‘I’ve never felt so attracted to someone. You’re like a magnet. Especially your lips.’ He replied, glowing brighter.

I looked up at him, startled.

‘The points is, I love you. Feel my heart, its beating rapidly.’ He said, pulling my hand up to his chest.

He felt warm, hard and muscly.

‘What’s the point, you’ll love another girl and I’ll just become another one of your ex-girlfriends.’ I said, still blushing.

Mateo pinned me against the wall on the side of the pathway. He grabbed my hair as I put my hands on his chest, his neck looked glossy and so tempting. Mateo smiled and leaned on to me, until our noses touched.

‘Ye, I will love another girl, in 10 years. And she’ll call you mommy.’ He breathed out onto my face.

Glowing redder, he pulled my body closer to him and kissed me.

His warm, smooth lips felt pleasant and buttery, with a hint of mint. Slowly, he moved his hands down onto my hips, they rested there for a while. His hair felt as soft as a puff of cloud, on my sweaty palms as he pulled me closer, tighter.

Author Notes: Please, tell me if i should change something!!!
I still think this is bad!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
22 Apr, 2020
Words
636
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,040

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.