Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch Me, Taste Me#5
Touch Me, Taste Me#5

Touch Me, Taste Me#5

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Mateo’s POV

I carried her upstairs to my room as we came back from the bar. Kissed her against the wall as she lifted my shirt, slowly.

She slowly traced my tattoo on my chest that was hot. So I gently dropped her on my bed. Kissed her on her neck as I slowly moved down. I pulled her on top of me, then I kissed her slowly but hard, until she fell asleep, trapped in my arms.

Her body gave me every feeling I was missing.

Lexi’s POV

When I opened my eyes, I found myself tangled up with Mateo in his bed and saw our clothes on the floor and realized I had become drunk and Mateo probably brought me here.

As I moved, his grip became tighter, I noticed his tattoo. It stretched from his glossy neck to his chest. I traced, then kissed it waking him up. He smiled.

‘You’re gonna get me into a hell lot of trouble Alec!’ I said hugging his torso, I could hear his heart beating.

‘So are you’ - he kissed me - ‘dangerous’ - he kissed me again - ‘but delicious’, he said grinning.

We stayed like that for a while, still tangled up with each other. It seemed like forever.

‘What day is it?’ I whispered.

‘Saturday, and we’re gonna stay in bed all day’ he replied.

‘oh, shitt, why couldn’t it be a Sunday?’ I said moaning. ‘I have to go, im so sorry’

‘Nah, you’re staying with me!’ he said moving on top of me, as he kissed my neck.

‘As much as I would love to, I can’t. If you want me to be here next time, then maybe let me go now’ I whispered back.

I found myself in Mateo’s car in less than 3 minutes. He got in and started to drive.

‘Stop, stop, stop, stop…please don’t drop me directly in front of my house, my mom’s gonna ground me for life. Here is fine’.

The car was parked in front of the small forest, my house was a 3 minute walk, I couldn’t let Ashly or mom see that I came with another guy.

‘You haven’t told her about me?’

‘She’s not exactly the typical type of mom..umm..i’ll see ya Monday?’ I replied smiling.

‘I could pick you tomorrow, we could go to the movies and have dinner?’ he said.

‘Omg, that would be so sweet, but I have to wash my cat, and Ashly can’t do it cuz she hates cats.’ I said.

Ok, not my best excuse, but I really had to split.

Mateo laughed, ‘well, il see you on Monday hot stuff’

‘sure’

I was just about to turn and leave, when he pulled my head in and kissed my check, then he drove off.

As soon as I came home. Ashly grabbed my neck and pinned me onto the floor. Mom came running into the launge and started recording us fight. I only defended myself. Ashly kept screaming.

‘HOW COULD YOU, I TRUSTED YOU, I LOVED YOU!!’ SHE YELLED.

Author Notes: Please tell me what you think.
and who you ship.
tell me who you ship,
thank you!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
22 Apr, 2020
Words
521
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
830

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.