Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#6
Touch me, Taste me#6

Touch me, Taste me#6

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Lexi’s POV

‘MOM, WHAT THE FU*K, GET HER OFF OF ME!’ I yelled

Mom threw Ashly of me. ‘get off the Bitch-even thou she totally deserves it.’ She said.

Confused I say ‘what do you mean, I totally deserve it?’

Ashly threw some flowers on my face and ran upstairs. They were red roses, with a black ribbon attached, they came with a note, with Lexi written elegantly on the cardboard piece.

‘Tristian came and gave them, he was looking for you, we said you never came back from school and…wait where were you?’ mom said filing her nails.

‘Why do you care, it’s not like you came looking for me!’ I hissed back.

‘Ugh, whatever, but just so you know Ashly’s jealous that you like him. Oh and if it doesn’t work out for the two of you, you can always give him to me! He’s some hot shitt.

‘Has Ashly seen the note?’ I asked ignoring her.

‘Nope, but…’ she replied.

But before she could I ran upstairs, ripped the note off the bundle of roses and stormed into Ashly’s room.

‘He was only looking for me cuz he was shy to give them to you himself’ I said, patting her on her back. I put the roses next to her and waited, but she didn’t say anything.

I walked to the door when suddenly someone flung onto my arms from the back-Ashly.

‘Never doubted you’ she whispered.

‘Ye right’ I said then left her room.

For the rest of the day I chatted with Mateo, we were trying to find out who was hotter. At night, my phone died and I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, when my eye caught the note that I had ripped earlier. I picked it up and read:

Lexi, forgive me!

I don’t know what I did to get you mad at me,

But, you’re probably right. Whatever I did was stupid, immature and crazy

I just think that whatever happened in the kitchen will always be in my heart

See you Monday! – Tristian

Pffft, either this guy is totally sane, or he’s just sexy as fu*k. I started laughing.

‘I just think what happened in the kitchen will always be in my heart.’

He’s not denying it? Why is he not denying it? Suddenly I felt guilty for sleeping with Mateo? Why? What are guys so hard to understand sometimes?

I fell asleep.

Author Notes: Ya'll needa tell me who you ship.
and please tell me if i can improve anything.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
22 Apr, 2020
Words
415
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
861

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.