Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#7
Touch me, Taste me#7

Touch me, Taste me#7

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Tristian’s POV

I saw Lexi walk in as the bell rang for break. Ashly giggled and twirled her hair at me, then walked away.

Perplexed I asked.

‘What’s with her?’

‘Dunno’ she replied.

‘Are you still mad at me?’

‘A little’

‘I won't deny it, and I won’t go against it, I don’t want to’ I said hoping that she understands.

Lexi was silent. I nudged her.

‘Are you talking about what happened in the kitchen?’ she asked.

‘Ye, and I don’t care. Meant to do that.’ I replied to her.

But my heart was aching, tell her, tell her you love her!

‘Remember how u said you only date those who you love? She asked.

‘Ye’, I said pushing my bangs out of the way. It was the perfect time!

I took a deep breath my heart racing.

‘Well….what about those who actually love you. And clearly you said you loved someone, but how come you’re not dating her. So you probably don’t love her or you would have sucked all the breath out of her lungs, cuz you’re a flirt, or you seem like you are.’ Lexi said looking me up and down.

‘Did you get my flowers?’ I asked.

‘Are you listening’ she replied annoyed. Her face looked even cuter. I laughed.

‘The answers are all in the flowers’ I said, chomping on my sandwich.

‘You mean in the note?’ she said, blushing. That made me heat up.

‘No, cuz then your mom would read it. It’s stuffed in the middle of the flowers’ I said blushing with embarrassment.

‘whats it say?’ she asked as she grabbed the collar of my white shirt and pulled me towards her, but in a sort of aggressive way. Still, I felt like I was in heaven.

The bell rang.

I laughed. ‘Maybe read it. I don’t want to ruin the surprise’.

Lexi’s POV

He walked away smiling, headset back on.

OH MY GOD!! I need to get that note before Ashly does.

I hurried to chemistry, and prayed that Ashly hadn’t found it. Who knows what he wrote in it?

As soon as chemistry was over and I walked down the stairs out of the lab, Mateo caught up with me.

‘Hey, I didn’t see you this morning’, he said, grabbing my hand. For some reason, this didn’t shake me enough. I grabbed his arm and leaned on his shoulder to see if I still wouldn’t feel anything. Nothing.

‘What’s wrong, you looked worried’ he continued.

People stared, gawking.

‘I was just thinking, and that got me worried’ I said. What a stupid excuse!

‘Well come with me home, and you won’t have to worry anymore’ he said, gushing.

‘No, I have plans, maybe tomorrow’ I said, praying he would listen.

He stopped and took my hand. Jerked me back as I fell on his chest. He smiled and traced my lips with his middle finger.

‘Whatever you say hot stuff’ he whispered in my ear. Leaned on me as he pulled me closer to his tight muscles. Our lips met lightly as we were just about to kiss.

When Mateo got jerked back and thrown onto the floor. I looked up to find….

Author Notes: Ya'll gotta tell me ur shipp names.
dbfnvndsnfgjidv!!!!!!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
23 Apr, 2020
Words
543
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
784

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.