Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#8
Touch me, Taste me#8

Touch me, Taste me#8

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Lexi’s POV

‘Tristian?’ I muttered

He ignored me and grabbed Mateo’s shirt and pushed his head against the concrete. Then he punched his face.

We were behind the girls bathroom where the water tanks were kept, a very small crowd had generated as Tristian punched Mateo again.

Mateo shoved Tristian off with his legs and kicked his face. Both of their noses were bleeding.

I begged one of them to stop, but they wouldn’t listen. Tristian grabbed Mateo’s head and banged it with his own, then he pushed him against the wall chocking his neck as he punched him in the stomach. Mateo’s gang came and separated him of Mateo.

Mateo fell to the ground crouching and holding his head. Tristian shoved Mateo’s friends of him.

Unexpectedly, Mateo lounged at Tristian and punched his stomach. The thud echoed. Tristian fell to his knees and held his stomach in agony.

I got down beside him, worried.

Mateo shoved the crowd away, as he kicked Tristian one more time.

‘I’ll be back you fu*khead’ he said. Still holding his head, then he limped away.

Silence.

I pulled tissues out of my bag and dabbed them lightly on his nose.

My eyes were stinging. I wanted to cry. But I didn’t, at least we were alone, where not many people came.

‘Who told you, why did you fight with him?’ I whispered/yelled at him.

A single tear went down my face. Tristian wiped it off with his hand.

‘Why did you kiss him’ he said, trying not to cry.

‘Even if I did Tris, you can’t just start a fight’

‘He doesn’t deserve you’

‘You shouldn’t have started the fight’

‘You won’t go back to him’

‘You can’t tell me what to do’

‘You won’t date him, you won’t kiss him, you won’t love him…. Please, I hate that guy’ Tristian whispered his voice hoarse.

‘You don’t even talk to him, and you hate him’

‘He’s a wogh. And he’s dumb as fu*k’

‘Why, why do you hate him so much?’

‘I told you, just stay away’ he whispered/shouted at my face. Then started to cough. (Covid19-nah jks)

He shoved my hand off his nose and snatched the tissue, which was now covered in blood.

‘No, what, what is your problem, why do you hate him, why do you hate all of them, he didn’t do anything to you, in fact he even asked if I was dating someone before he took me out’ I said, annoyed and angry.

‘You went out with him?’ he whispered, holding his stomach and groaning.

I realized I had said too much. And immediately shut up.

‘YOU WENT OUT WITH HIM’ he yelled but sounding like a dying cat. I suddenly wanted to defend myself even though I was guilty.

‘Just because your my best friend, that doesn’t mean that you can tell me not to date someone, that’s up to me. I don’t understand why you even care, it’s not like I did anything to you, it’s not like....’ I started but he cut me off.

‘BECAUSE I LOVE YOU’ he screamed at my face. He was definately angry.

Silence.

Author Notes: Tell me who u ship, please, it would give me more ideas!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
24 Apr, 2020
Words
534
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
896

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.