Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Touch me, Taste me#9
Touch me, Taste me#9

Touch me, Taste me#9

ask_againask_again
1 Review

Lexi’s POV

He groaned and clutched his stomach, as he blushed intensely and shook his head in disbelief.

‘I’m sorry….I was jealous. I hated the way you looked at him, or how he held you in his arms’ Tristian whispered against the wall, in pain.

I pulled more tissues out of my make-up kit, and dabbed them on his nose, gently.

He groaned. ‘Does it still hurt?’ I asked. He nodded.

‘You still shouldn’t have fought with him’ I said, trying to find a bloodless spot on the tissue.

‘I couldn’t help myself. I mean imagine if you saw Mateo kissing Lavender?’ he said.

‘I wouldn’t care’ I whispered back, blushing.

Tristian looked up at me. For some reason he looked really sexy.

We stared at each other for a while, until the bell rang. I made the first move and accidently pushed the tissue too hard.

‘AGH’ he moaned out.

‘’Omg, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.’ I said touching his jawline. I looked away and tried to remind myself to limit our distance.

NO, I can’t start having feelings for him, he’s Tristian. I hugged myself trying to think what Ashly would say if she saw us?

‘Lexi, you know when you love someone, and you want to be around them all the time?’ he said sobbing. His voice cutting. His eyes were watery.

‘Mhm.’ I said.

His blood started dripping onto his white shirt.

I moved my hand forward to touch him, hesitated and then moved it back. But Tristian pulled me towards him, so that I could cry on his chest

‘I love you Lexi. I always have, since eighth grade?’ he said.

It was starting to get dark, I shivered in the cold.

Tristian put his arms around me. ‘Were gonna get suspended, we skipped two classes and I had a fight, you’re gonna get into trouble because of me.’ He said hurtfully, still sobbing. ‘When I get my hands onto Mateo, I will....’ he punched the air, but stopped and groaned.

That was sexy. I stared at him. His features. His muscles. His personality.

His eyes flooded with tears.

‘You probably hate me, now that I hit and almost hurt your boyfriend?’ he said moaning still teary.

‘Almost hurt? You almost killed him.’ I said, trying to smile. His eyes were red. ‘And you won’t fight with Mateo again no matter what he does to you!’

‘NAH, I know he might hurt you, I won’t le….’ He started. I put my finger on his lips.

‘SHUSH’

‘Lexi, no, I will fight hi…’ but I stopped him. ‘You won’t’

I had leaned in and kissed him, full on the mouth. Hard. I felt his hand on the back of my head, gently holding my now opened hair.It felt like heaven. I wanted to kiss him forever.

Guilt shot through my veins.

Author Notes: TELL ME WHO YA'LL SHIP, FAM!!
And if you have stayed with Lexi from the first book, than your amazing!!!!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
24 Apr, 2020
Words
490
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
899

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.