Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Toy Shed Nightmare
Toy Shed Nightmare

Toy Shed Nightmare

SoppeSoppe

I still remember the dark, dirty floor of the toy shed in the backyard. The pain as every piece of clothing I had on was getting torn off in fast motions. The hands covering my mouth as I screamed for someone to help me.
The help never came.
As I screamed with the sweaty hand over my mouth, I thought that this was it, I was going to die. I was only 6 years old, all my hopes and dreams were over, nothing pursued. The pain was something I'd never felt before, it wasn't a cut nor a scrape. The pain would never go away or heal. Then as if time stood still I lay there thinking what my parents would think when I told them what happened. I tried so hard to get myself to safety, but I was weak, every move I made felt like the world was crashing down on me. When really it was a 14 year old boy crushing me as he forced his way into my innocence. Taking away every purity I had and leaving me with pain and suffering. At that moment, I prayed that I would die. For to live a life with this pain and wound that would never heal was unbearable. As I stopped screaming I thought I had died.
The pain was still there but I felt a light shine on me. As I looked up, I realized the torture was over, he had fled the toy shed and went back into his house. I lay there naked in my own blood trying to figure out why this all happened, and why it happened, and why it happened to me.
To this day there isn't a moment that goes by that I don't think about that day in the toy shed...
The pain and suffering still lurks in my head as I dream at night.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Soppe
Soppe
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
15 Sep, 2018
Genre
Type
Words
314
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
840

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.