Please register or login to continue

Register Login

(Tra-la-la)
(Tra-la-la)

(Tra-la-la)

RSilverRSilver

(Tra-la-la-la)

An American couple in the former Soviet Union.

At Red Square.

“Look at all of this, honey” Brett says to his wife, Betty.

“I see it all, but don’t know what it means? Like the weather, here it is, in July, and it’s very hot, but does it ever rain in Moscow?” Betty remarks.

“I don’t know, either. It’s seems like it rains here in the capital but I don’t know how much or how often.”

Just then a citizen of the Soviet Union overheard this couple’s conversation introduces himself.

“Excuse me, to interrupt you, American couple, but my name is Rudolph. I am proud Soviet citizen. I live my life here in capital, Moscow.” Rudolph says.

“Nice to meet you, Rudolph” says Betty and Brett.

“Nice to meet with you. What name you use, please?”

“Oh excuse me, my name is Brett Jones and my wife’s name is Betty Jones.”

Brett says as he extends his hand in friendship to Rudolph.

“My wife and I were just wondering, being so hot here, in Moscow, how often and how much does it rain here?”

“Well, let me to tell you. I studied weather at college of Weather, Soviet Union for ten year. I know all about there is know about weather.” Rudolph explains to them.

“Very interesting. Tell me more about the weather here, in the Soviet Union” Brett inquires.

“We get lot of rain in summer and snow in winter” Rudolph starts to explain.

Brett jumps in to ask him a question.

“How much rain and snow do you get every year?”

“In winter, we get hundred of feets of snow and summer ten of feets of rain every year. I know rain more better than snow. I study rain only. I can tell you that tomorrow it will rain in Moscow five centimeters. I look at chart and read chart very close to eye and know tomorrow and day after will rain five centimeter. I can promise you, American friend, that.”

Brett is very impressed by Rudolph’s knowledge of rain. He is so impressed he has to tell his wife.

“Rudolph, the Red, knows rain dear.” (Tra-la-la-la)

Author Notes: What started out as a song became a joke.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
RSilver
RSilver
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Nov, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
360
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
669

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.