Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Trolls Are Bad
Trolls Are Bad

Trolls Are Bad

SilverOaksSilverOaks
4 Reviews

Copper Roland is just an ordinary sixteen-year-old girl living in Muddon, until she sees a horrifying troll, called Jalzubuck Foul, climb in through her bedroom window.

Jalzubuck, who is built like a potato filled with rocks and smells like grated dead fish smothered with sauce made from rotten garbage, sings a song about making little girls into meatballs.

Copper tricks the troll into falling out of her window by telling him that there are child-brain soups outside. She realises that the troll has to be stopped before he eats any more children and sets to work trying to invent a trap.

Meanwhile, in a cave just outside Muddon, Flitty Boggerton starts to suspect that eating children is wrong, and grows tired of hunting with her fellow trolls. She decides to live as a vegetarian.

After a brief misunderstanding involving a toe and lashings of ketchup, Copper and Flitty team up to stop the trolls, using a catapult that fires tomatoes. They lure the trolls by creating a big mound of earwax.

Recommend Reviews (4) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
SilverOaks
SilverOaks
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 May, 2020
Words
171
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (4 reviews)
Views
2,534

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.