Please register or login to continue

Register Login

TRUE LAST LOVE

TRUE LAST LOVE

By kokopuffs

"SHUT YOUR FACE GRANDMA!"
"NOT UNTIL I DIE YOU UNGRATEFUL GRANDDEVIL."
So, the next day, she was dead. I don't know what happened.
I didn't want to face reality alone, so I preserved her insides on my bookshelf. Then suddenly at my front door I saw a naked Mexican man.
He was asking for his mother in law. THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE!
Then, one night as the clock struck 12, my bookshelf began to shake. All the jars of grandma's preserves crashed to the ground making an awful mess. I ended up calling Gerhart in to finish it because I already cleaned that mess up once.
Nada mas pantolones. ES UNA FIESTA.
I grabbed my grandmas organs and intestines and wrapped them around my neck as if they were scarves.
It was pretty gross since they were dripping down my body, but I figured they would dry out soon and I could start a new fashion trend!!!
I was filled with anger. I went outside and became a butterfly and a flower murderer. They kept calling my name, begging for forgiveness. But, I knew it was them who killed grandma. I couldn't have done it myself. I bet Gerhart paid them for it, too. Grandma always forgot to feed him.
*********************************************************************************************************************
10 YEARS LATER...
"SHUT YOUR FACE GRANDPA"
"ok, but only because grandma was killed by those flower warriors."
I SCREAMED AS I KICKED THE STUPID KITTEN.
*********************************************************************************************************************
100 YEARS LATER...
"SHUT YOUR FACE JESUS"
I felt the burn of the devil after that....
                                                                                                  THE END

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
kokopuffs
kokopuffs
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Jun, 2014
Words
261
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,813

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.