Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Trust Issues

Trust Issues

By TheRealG_A

L.O.V.E....What is Love?

Love is when you have a deep ass feeling of a deep affection for someone or something.

Love has a strong and positive emotional and mental states.

Love is a beautiful,and fulling enjoyment.

When you love somebody you don't always only tell them you have to show them so they can show you the love they got for you in return.

When you say you love someone you really have to mean it.

Love is something that is very unexplainable.What the hell is love..huh...betrayal..because clearly that what I feel like it is.

Do you ever feel as if you are wasting your time with somebody that is pretending to love you..they are just using you well if thats how you feel then you be the better person and walk away because if he/or she don't see the good in you walk away because sometimes people wanna see your down for don't ever let your haters see you cry that is a sign of weekness. I know your strong,you have to show them you are strong and don't let them take advantage and don't you sit there and allow it.

Love is a great thing that has been created you know that, if you are being abused or hurt in a relationship get the hell up because that is something nobody like you should be going through.

Author Notes: be the most beautiful thing you can be and remember it's not the end of the world

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheRealG_A
TheRealG_A
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
5 Apr, 2020
Words
241
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
765

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.