Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Try to Imagine

Try to Imagine

By Atticus Fincannon - 1 Review

Trying to imagine a world without you is nearly impossibe, because there has never been a world without you. As much as it seems that you don't matter, you were the reason someone smiled today. You were the reason someone decided not to give up on life, because they didn't want to leave you. Just you breathing has given someone the strength to go on for another day. So don't do it. Put down whatever you were going to use and text the someone who gives you the strenth to live and tell them that you love them. And open up to them. Let them know what is going on. I know it's hard, but let them in. Let them help you as much as you help them. Try to imagine a world without you, and let me know how that works out for you. Because I wouldn't be able to see a world without myself. And I think life is worth giving chances over and over again. Because living is the very reason I am so proud of you. Keep doing you boo. And live your life to the fullest.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Ty
Atticus Fincannon
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Apr, 2021
Words
191
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
674

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.