Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Trying To Write A Story
Trying To Write A Story
This story has some quality issues

Trying To Write A Story

AuronAuron
1 Review

Okay. I'm done with my schoolwork, now I can write a quality story in peace. *sits down comfortably*

*minutes later* Okay, what the actual crap? There is a cat biting my toes and climbing on the table..

The stars glimmered with--

Wait, no. I start too many stories with the sky. C'mon, Auron, just focus.

Her skin was a soft, cream color and her auburn hair tumbled down.

Er- no. What was I aiming for there? STOP BITING MY TOES! Okay, deep breaths, you've written a quality st- well, sort of quality story before...

The snowflakes flurried down from the sky like glitter. On the ground, it twinkled beautifully, with not a footprint ruining the smooth ground.

Okay, Auron. You're doing better. But what can you do to improve this story?

*many tries later* Okay, you know what? I'm done. This can just end my writing career right now. *loud keyboard noises*

*moments later*

jfgjvncxkjvxcjvkbcjkbfdjklgxhdjlzfhkjdshfjkdsvbcxbnjddjjhl

Now that, Auron, that is beautiful, no sugar coating it this time. That is one quality story and it deserves to be published.

*asking parents for reviews*

"Auron, that is beautiful. Keep writing, you are the best writer I know."

Are you actually frikkin kidding me right now? All of my stories could be like THIS piece of crap and they wouldn't say a thing.

That's great, you know what? I don't even WANT to write anymore. Who actually needs a job, right? *nervous laughter*

jfgjvncxkjvxcjvkbcjkbfdjklgxhdjlzfhkjdshfjkdsvbcxbnjddjjhl is now published.

...

Perfect.

Author Notes: Me every time.

Reviews (1)Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Auron
Auron
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 Dec, 2016
Words
245
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,417

Please login or register to report this story.