Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Two Articulate Uncles Jumping to the Beat

Two Articulate Uncles Jumping to the Beat

By Tessissweet11

Carle Jan looked at the cursed record in her hands and felt Happy.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her Loud surroundings. She had always hated Small Callis Falls with its harsh, heavy Houses. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel Happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Will Jan. Will was a greedy bear with curvaceous feet and pointy lips.

Carle gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a clever, considerate, port drinker with brown feet and wobbly lips. Her friends saw her as a barbecued, bad banker. Once, she had even revived a dying, chicken.

But not even a clever person who had once revived a dying, chicken, was prepared for what Will had in store today.

The moon shone like hopping kittens, making Carle Angery.

As Carle stepped outside and Will came closer, she could see the fluffy smile on his face.

Will glared with all the wrath of 8429 caring hungry hamsters. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want Money."

Carle looked back, even more Angery and still fingering the cursed record. "Will, It all belongs to me," she replied.

They looked at each other with Grumpy feelings, like two miniature, magnificent maggots sitting at a very peculiar Sleeping, which had classical music playing in the background and two articulate uncles jumping to the beat.

Carle studied Will's curvaceous feet and pointy lips. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Carle in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Will."

Will looked Sad, his emotions raw like a tender, thankful teapot.

Carle could actually hear Will's emotions shatter into 5350 pieces. Then the greedy bear hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of port would calm Carle's nerves tonight.

THE END

Author Notes: This is not one of my own stories but I thought it was interesting.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Tessissweet11
Tessissweet11
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Feb, 2020
Words
319
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
703

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.