Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Ugly Ugly Ugly

Ugly Ugly Ugly

By sKullkittehs

There was a not-so-perfect girl. She had black long hair, grey-ish eyes, and a scare across her eyes. Her looks didn't match her attitude because she was a very nice, happy girl! Her name was Daisy and she thought she was friends with every one. A new boy name Mathew set foot in her classroom, she had fallen in love with Mathew. She sent him post cards and always offered to buy him his milk at lunch. When she told him how she felt, he told her that he just wanted to be friends. Then he started to ignore her. Every day Daisy became less and less noticeable and she just wanted to be loved. The next year she moved to another school and Daisy has fallen in love with another boy named Alex. Then she kept her feelings a secret for once . She kept the way she felt inside herself for a long time until one day he found himself a girlfriend. Daisy was heart broken every where she went. So she ran away, and never came back. She wished upon a star that every one would die except the one man that was perfect for her. Then everyone died, even Daisy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
sKullkittehs
sKullkittehs
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
15 Jun, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
203
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,248

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.