Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Unbreakable Law- Part Sixteen
Unbreakable Law- Part Sixteen

Unbreakable Law- Part Sixteen

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Oak's pov.)

My mom squezzes my hand tightly between the two of hers,"I know you don't want to go but it might be fun." She says, I nod. Trying not to cry and let her see. Lemon smiles and gently pulls me aside. My mom nods and moves on to fix my brothers bow tie. Lemon wraps her body around mine in a tight hug.

"It isn't as if he wants to marry her," She whispers, barley audible. "He had a choice; between me and her, and he chose her." I growl back, she nods, and pulls back. Grabbing her purse, "everyone ready?" She smiles, asking the question I've been dreading.

"Yes," my mother answers for all of us. "Where is dad?" I question, trying to delay us anyway I can. "Already there. Come on," I groan, well that didn't work.

__________>>________<<___________>>___________<<_____________>>______________<<________________>>
Pine stands underneath the arch in a slick black well-tailored suit. His silver-green hair styled in an exentric way, his brown-copper eyes staring straight ahead no emotion in them, and his ruby red lips bitten and torn. Lemon sits, stiffly beside me. "Did she ask you to be her maid of honour?" I question, leaning over to whisper in her ear. "She did, I said no. She may be my sister but there is no denying that she is a bitch." I stiffle a smile.

The whole room falls silently and slowly everyone begins to stand. We turn to see Apple's maid of honour walking down the aisle in a simple purple gown. A single tear slipe out of down Pine's cheeck and he turns looking at me. 'I am sorry.' He mouths and I close my eyes holding in the tears.

"May I have everyone's attention?" Pine's voice shouts, demandingly over everyone oohs and ahhs. The maid of honour stops, looking confused. "This entire wedding is a sham. My parents set an arranged marriage for me and Apple, and even though she wants to marry me I do not want to marry her. I love someone else. Law 34: People of the higher qualifications cannot marry lower people, two diffrent kingdoms are not allowed to marry. That law says that I cannot marry who I love." He pauses side-eyeing me.

"Today, I am getting married and changing that law. If you have objections leave, I don't need your approval." I stare at him and he waits. "Go," Lemon says nudging me. I stumble forward and stand beside him, just as Apple comes running forward. Nightshade seemingly steps forward, "I advise you leave before I have you arrested." She scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest. "You and who?" He chuckles,"I don't need anyone else."

She moves aside.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Apr, 2021
Words
451
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
384

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.