Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Unbreakable Law-Part Three
Unbreakable Law-Part Three

Unbreakable Law-Part Three

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Oak's pov.)

Lemon clings to my arm as we walk down the cold stone halls of our training school. Pine and his group of friends lean against the wall, he smirks and winks at me as I go by. I feel my cheecks heat, my body growing uncomfortably warm beneath his eyes, and throat growing dry.

"Lemon, lets get out of here." She nods aggreably and we head off down the hall and into the courtyard. I wear the traditional mail uniform of black slack, black dress shirt, silver over coat, and green shoes. The girls can choose to wear skirts or pants. Lemon wears a skirt even though the weather is bitingly cold and merciless.

+____________+____________________+______________+________________________+____________________+

I stare open-eyed at my ceiling unable to sleep, mind racing with thoughts, and body rigid with sleep deprived ness. I set up, groaning in frustration, I pull a thin jacket on over my pajammas, open the window, and launch myself out. The cool night air washes over me in waves, and I fly up.

Pushing boudaries, letting the strong air drag tears from my eyes, and flood into my lungs. I spin and dive headfirst down at the ground, coming up just before I hit the ground, and let my bare feet brush the luscious grass. I pull up flying ahead in search of a place to rest.

On a hill, underneath the beautiful gold and silver stars, laying back into the luscious grass, and closing my eyes letting the wind caress my body, I lay. The wind rustles beside me and I lazily look over. Standing in the moonlight is Pine; his skin glowing against the light erupting from the sky, copper brown eyes puddles of deep emotions, ruby lips glistening, and silver-green hair reflecting the simple moonlight and causing him to look like a fallen angel.

He steps towards me and I bolt awake, heaving heay breaths. Still in my bed, it was all a dream.

Author Notes: Hope you like

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 Feb, 2021
Words
325
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
386

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.