Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Underwater Kingdom of Sub-Harmonia

Underwater Kingdom of Sub-Harmonia

By digitalman78

Under the sea of Triumph in the Allures Dimension, an underwater kingdom called Sub-Harmonia, a city populated by Harmonites, mermaid people. They used to be human beings that lived on land, but swam under the sea, like the habitat there of underwater creatures of crab, various fish, etc.

So mankind had used magic and science to turn people's legs into fish tails and the ability to breath under water for a long time like the fish in the sea, becoming mermaids. They started building their underwater city but needed help from some underwater creatures like the octopus, dolphins, whales etc. They created a device to control them mentally by their machine in the city.

The Harmonians were ruled by a king named Victory and Queen named Perfecta. The female mermaids where once topless, revealing their bosoms on their attractive bodies, but made bikini bras to cover their boobs, making the mer-men stop staring at them. One young female mermaid named Blossom, a red-head with long hair and emerald green eyes. "I long to have human legs to walk on the surface to breath the air and to see the world." King Victory laughed and said" You're dreaming young one". "Just wait and see, your highness, it will come true" she said and swam away to her room crying. "What's wrong Blossom?" said Courageous Strong the mer-prince, one of King Victory's soldiers. " I want to be human, have human legs, walk among the surface dwellers", she said.

"That's fantasy talk" Courageous said, "but I know someone who can help you, his name is Dr. Research Alan". "Oh really, Courageous? thank you for helping me." So they went to the magician's lab and Dr. Research gave Blossom a beaker to drink that contain magic fluid to turn her tail into two human legs, but it mustn't fall into the wrong hands.

As Blossom swam to the surface, she drank the vital and her tail turned to human legs. On land she walked to the nearest merchant to ask for clothing, the owner was shocked to see her naked and lent her a dress to wear, and she gave him rubies as payment. She happy to be on land, but does she miss Sub-Harmonia and her friends, also what trials and trouble she'll face on her new home?

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
digitalman78
digitalman78
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
29 Mar, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
385
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,617

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.