Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Visible to the Invisible
Visible to the Invisible

Visible to the Invisible

BrownSugaHoneyHoney

It's almost like drowning but on land and within close range of others. You'd think after being invisible to the world for so long, I would be used to it. As a result, I never thought I would amount to much in my life. Don't get me wrong, I got a lot of school achievements, but I still had this void within my being. I hoped to be loved and accepted for my flaws. I've always wished for a companion, someone to fight alongside me in this mental war. Just as I was about to surrender, you sent your troops to squash and re-claim the territory in my mind. As quickly as you came to my defense, you were gone, and I was alone in an empty field. The overwhelming feeling of abandonment started to swallow me whole, and just as I was about to succumb to the will of my trauma, you rescued me and bound my trauma into a knot. You held me tightly, and my cold heart thawed from the warmth of your embrace. At that moment, I finally knew your name.

Author Notes: All feedback is welcomed :)

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BrownSugaHoney
Honey
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
3 Jul, 2022
Words
185
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
480

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.