Please register or login to continue

Register Login

VOICE of an ANGEL

VOICE of an ANGEL

By hercules

One silent night, a fifteen-year-old girl called Sally was standing by her bedroom window.

At that moment, Sally was thinking about where her life was heading, what she wanted to do.

There were many things, which she loved doing. She enjoyed playing badminton and basketball, writing, drawing, dancing and singing – most of all, singing.

Sally decided there and then to become a singer.

Her parents, Terry and Linda, had their daughter’s interests at heart. They were very supportive and allowed her to skip college.

So Sally had professional singing lessons, performed in local concerts and tried out different genres.

Eventually, she chose the classical genre, for it suited her style of singing. She added her own songs to it.

The amazing thing was, Sally’s voice attracted hundreds, even thousands of people, wherever she went. People said she had the voice of an angel.

From that point, she began to produce her own records and went further afield.

While globe-trotting, she performed whole concerts and continued producing records.

One day, Sally became one of the most famous singers in the world.

Author Notes: This story is based on my favourite singer Hayley Westenra.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hercules
hercules
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Sep, 2022
Words
180
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
376

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.