Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Vulnerable Side💫
Vulnerable Side💫

Vulnerable Side💫

JarintasniyaJarintasniya

♦Sometimes I feel like this era is not for me. Because I cant connect with the people of this era. Yea I have Friends and a few people with whom I can fun or enjoy. But I don't have a single person with whom I can share my hundred percent. I searched a lot to find a soulmate with whom I would share my everything. But I didn't find anyone. Because the main part of a soulmate is who will understand your thoughts, Who will not make question of your thoughts or with whom who don't have to think before sharing your weird thoughts.

After all the experiences I have learned that it is only me who can understand myself. None but God can understand all my emotions. I have stopped searching. I don't even want friends now. I just enjoy my own company. When i have too much thoughts, I just sit beside the window and play some soft music and release my thoughts. I try to understand all of them. Some thoughts disturb me and some thoughts make me feel good. I have to fight with my thoughts and move forward through them. Because I cant stop. Sometimes I feel like quitting. But I will not, I have to prepare myself for the upcoming battles. Maybe one day I will be free all of these unwanted thoughts and will be the best version of myself. Until then I have to fight. I have to smile and make the journey successful.

It is hard to accept but at the end we only have ourselves. The more quick you will accept it, the more you will be happy and get peace. I have got my peace. Sometimes its hard for me to handle myself but I will never stop fighting. I am ready for everything except quitting. Now I will see how anyone or anything can stop me. I got God and Myself. Atleast It is enough for me. The waves are coming toward me. I am waiting to fight.....

Author Notes: Maybe you can connect with it or not. But don't ever loose yourself at the cost of anything. Keep fighting ❣

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Jarintasniya
Jarintasniya
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Feb, 2021
Words
341
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
498

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.